Support local businesses and keep money in Mount Pleasant, TX!
Did you know: Of every $100 spent in Mount Pleasant, $68 stays here to be reinvested in community services?
Dollars that improve things we use every day like roads, buildings and parks.
Plus, small businesses in our community give us one-of-a-kind personality that is
uniquely Mount Pleasant....attracting visitors, new residents and creating jobs!
Connect with us!
2013 Shop Titus County Events
2012 Shop Titus County Events
Drive Local, November/December 2012
Wear Local, August 2012
- Approximately 360 participants and $7,500 in recorded revenue from campaign
- Sales tax up from August 2011.
- Sponsor: Mount Pleasant Rotary Club
Eat Local and Don't Cook Tuesdays, April 2012
- Over $10,000 in recorded revenue from the campaign.
- Sales tax up 5.06% from April 2011.
- Sponsor: Luminant