Why would you want to buy just advertising when you could put an EVERYTHING TEXAS spin on it to develop your company's brand?
There is nothing better than advertising but, how about public relations and community affairs? When you sponsor events and programs with the Mount Pleasant/Titus County Chamber of Commerce you get all three branding strategies in one effective multifaceted strategy.
When you sponsor events and programs with the Mount Pleasant/Titus County Chamber of Commerce you are given the publicity and brand recognition you need in a positive and receptive environment. This helps business leaders recognize and appreciate companies because they are helping them gain knowledge and make important contacts.
When you sponsor a Mount Pleasant/ Titus County Chamber event or program, you company will benefit from the following:
- Brand Association with High Profile Business Events
- Companies wanting to be recognized for being industry leaders and community partners welcome the benefits of association with important business events. If your company needs to have their name recognized with high income professionals, executives, managers and other influential business decision-makers, than sponsoring a Mount Pleasant/Titus County Chamber of Commerce event or program may be just what you are looking for.
- Public recognition has to be earned it cannot be purchased. Fortunately, the Mount Pleasant/Titus County Chamber of Commerce makes it easy with its EVERYTHING TEXAS guarantee. Chamber events and programs along with their sponsors are highly publicized. Your company's brand name would be included in collateral materials along with print advertising to help you obtain valuable public recognition.
- All Chamber events are supported by their own advertising campaigns. With exposure in broadcast, print and on-site advertising each sponsor brand is sure to have the heightened recognition among a carefully selected audience of business owners and executives.
- Access to New Business Relationships
- With Chamber events and programs having a one one one marketing aspect which allows companies to open relationships with dozens of new clients and customers. Also these events are good for renewing and strengthening relationships with existing clients and customers as well.
The Mount Pleasant Business Report (MPBR) is produced bi-monthly and delivered to recipients in January, March, May, July, September and November. 1,000 copies of this 12-page newsletter are distributed with each issue via e-mail to chamber members, distributed at local businesses and included in new member orientation packets and relocation packets. In addition to email and printed copies, each issue is found online at mtpleasanttx.com.
Opportunities for sponsorships and advertising open at the first of each year during the Total Resource Campaign or TRC. During the TRC your company will receive the opportunity to pick from an abundant menu of available sponsorships and advertising opportunities. For more inform on how to get involved with the Mount Pleasant/Titus County Chamber of Commerce's Total Resource Campaign please contact Kandace Burke at (903) 572-8567.